Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!! Whoop Whoop! 

Here are my 5 high fives from the week:



1. The beautiful sky I saw right before it rained. Too bad the rain only lasted 5 minutes! 




2. Spending a lazy Fireworks Day with Ryan. 
(This is actually from the 4th of July 2 years ago)




3. Cardio-kickboxing. I've tried to spice up my workouts this week and this was a blast to do!
(This is on Netflix!)



4. The 2nd book, Pretties, in the Scott Westerfeld series. I read Uglies (1st book) last semester in my adolescent literature course. I just have to find out what happens to Tally!



5. Inspirational Quotes
(From Finding Nemo)



Ryan & I have a super busy weekend planned- can't wait to tell you all about it on Monday! Have a fantabulous weekend!

xoxo
Cyn




4 comments:

  1. High five for the weekend! I have a DVD called kickboxing for dummies. It's a beast! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so much harder than they look. Ryan won't do it with me, secretly I think he's intimidated! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am going to have to look on netflixs for these workout things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I definitely recommend the cardio kickboxing one. She whooped my butt! The thing I like most from the videos they offer is that they are in 10 min. segments- so you workout one area (like thighs and butt) for 10 mins and then you can either stop or choose another area. It's pretty neat. Some are sorta cheesy, but what else do you expect from Netflix?

      Delete