Tuesday, July 3, 2012

1st Step: Admitting You Have A Problem

Hi. My name is Cyntra and I am a game-app-aholic. 

Hi Cyntra. 

I'm not addicted to just any phone app, but specifically the games you play with friends through those nifty little smartphones. Like Words With Friends, Draw Something, & Scramble. I blame my growing addiction on the lack of friends we've made in our new town. Seriously, I have an insane desire to constantly finger paint via android and gain points for my lame 1 syllable words. 


Does anyone else have this problem? 
If you do: add me! 

WWF: alittlecyn
Draw Something: Cyn05 
Scramble: Cyntra87 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you over come this horrible disease? 

So far, the only solution to my game app addiction is more cowbell. 

(For the entire original clip click here- it's a MUST see!)



xoxo
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment