Saturday, June 16, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up

Here's how our week went...



Ry started first day of work. Baby boy is all grown up!











I went to the library, where the ladies refused to give me library card because they thought I was under 18. Finally, after showing my driver's license, they issued me one.  

Book: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows










Hung out by the pool. I have such a hard knock life, I know. 





















I finished making a scarf that I had started back in December.





Finished unpacking the last kitchen boxes. This is our dining room. Our originial dining room table was too small (it's the one under the fish tank). My mom is holding on to another one for us. 









 I received the Gym Rat badge on foursquare...whoop! We have a gym (along with a pool) in our subdivision. You're jealous...I know.






Then we ordered pizza to celebrate...







I finished season 1 of Ally McBeal. Since we are cable cutters (don't worry, it's not as serious as it sounds!), we use Netflix instead.  Plus, I love anything 90's related.





Oh yeah! And I got my bloggin' on, back porch style. 













Hope everyone else had a fantabulous week! 

xoxo
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment