Friday, June 15, 2012

Me, Us, & The Home

Good morning!

1st post ever and I had 53 views (plus 1 from Germany!) WHOOP WHOOP! That's sooo exciting, thanks guys! 

Also, I think I've fixed the subscribe feature. To stay updated with my life: enter your email into the box to the right (all your stuff in the box to the right), under Follow Me!, and click submit. 


Well I figured I should tell a little more about myself, our life, and our house....

1. Me
I am a Radford University student studying to become an English/History middle school teacher (I know, I'm crazy for wanting to hang out with hormonal tweens all day), with hopes of finally graduating this December. This is the reasoning for my part-time 'house-girlfriend' status. This fall will be my final semester of student teaching. I will be required to drive at least 45 mins (each way) for 5 days a week. So, between driving-teaching as if a full time teacher-writing lesson plans & grading papers there isn't enough time in the day to have a job (let alone sleep)

(Sky view of Radford's campus)


I am the middle and only child. Yup...figure that one out! 

Here's family #1...middle child
(Dad, little sister, step-momma, older brother, & me)


Family #2...only child
(My Momma & I)


2. Us
Ryan & I have been together almost 3 years this August. (Eeek!) We met our first year at Radford. We lived on the same floor of our dorm. He's a computer nerd and I love everything about it! We never take anything serious...as you can tell.
(Myrtle Beach 2011)



3. Home
Here's our new home. 
(Instagram'd of course!)

It's a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, hardwood floors, and a small back deck. But the BEST part of the house- we have a washer/dryer & dishwasher!!  Now for those of you that knew or saw our last house you'd understand why this one seems like a mansion. However, for those of you who didn't- it was a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom (WORST MISTAKE EVER!), that didn't have a washer/dryer, and we* were the dishwashers. 

*By 'we' I meant Ryan. A special thanks to my Momma for being so courageous to take on our Mt. Everest stack of dishes during her visits!


Oh and here's where I get my bloggin' on. 
(Our back deck. Yes, my wall paper is a John Lennon quote-Read here)

Ok. That's about everything, I've covered me-the boy- and the home. I hope you have a clearer picture of my life now :-)

xoxo
Cyn

c8p4a4vxjzm

No comments:

Post a Comment