Friday, June 29, 2012

My Neck of the Woods

The other day, I got an itch to venture outside of our little neighbor. So, I grabbed my camera and went on an adventure. 

My first stop was the entrance of our development. The main drag is lined with beautiful Weeping Willows, I guess that only makes sense! 

(Welcome!)


Up next I saw the 4H barn and decided that's where I should go. I don't have any close up pictures of the barn or animals since campers are there now, but here's the view of the barn. 
(Have any of you been to 4H camp?)


On my way out of the neighborhood, I had to stop and get a picture of this sign. The Garden of Eat'n is a greenhouse that sells beautiful flowers and arrangements.
(Nothing else says country like this sign!)



This underpass is pretty random. We haven't ventured down this road, but I really want to. This tunnel is like the entrance to Narnia for me, just begging me to go! 




While walking down the road, I saw these cute little guys chompin' down on some grass. Living out in the country, we're surrounded by farms and fields. 
(What are you lookin' at?)



This is where I turned around, just before the 4H camp. The bridge doesn't cross over a creek, but a marshy area. I think this was the first pretty marsh I've ever seen. 

That concludes my little journey. I hope I've given everyone a better understanding of where we live. It's a beautiful area, I wouldn't trade it for anything, but it's truly in the country!

xoxo
Cyn

1 comment: